Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blood Account

It's been a while since I posted. Lots of things to keep me busy. Some good some not. I am finally taking the time to sit and update.

First things first - Baby Brother has a Blood Alliance Donor account all set up. If anyone has considered donating on his behalf the account number is

R164.

The name on the account is either Baby Boy Clarkson or Cassie Clarkson. I'm not positive what name they put it under.

Thank you again for all your love and support.

0 comments:

About title

About title

About

I am a regular everyday wife to Jason and mom to Christian and Georgia on a roller coaster ride. We are overjoyed to be welcoming a 3rd baby into our life. We feel blessed to be given such a special spirit in this 3rd baby. This is our journey to mend our baby's broken heart.

About Me

Facebook linl

search title

search title

Archive title

Archive title

Popular Posts